Good-bye September! You’ve been a very good month – Messages each day.
My take-aways were Great daily inspirations – Always carry them!
Every day I write The take-away to carry In heart to guide me.
It provides a list That inspires me to live Thankful for blessings.
Lord, Please strip me of me Until nothing remains but YOU!
Daily Guideposts take-aways for each day of September – Carry these with you:
1. Thank God for my family and friends
2. God bless all our laborers
3. Thank God for our “hood”
4. God is Always with me
5. Stay Connected in Love
6. Rely on God’s Strength
7. Walk in Step with Jesus
8. Listen to God’s Wisdom
9. Lord, Increase my Insight
10. Trust God with my Dreams
11. Never Forget 9-11
12. He walks with Me
13. Trust Him
14. Give Love Unconditionally
15. Jesus Forgives “Missteaks”
16. Be Consistent; and Treasure People
17. Use Your Gifts to Praise God
18. Live in the Hope of the Lord
19. Focus on God’s Grace
20. A Hug Includes Letting Go
21. Bless my Former Students (Thank You, Lord, for giving me chances to positively influence others)
22. Lift my Hands, Heart & Voice to Praise God
23. I Am at Home in my Soul with God
24. Make Wise Choices
25. Lord, Hear my Prayers
26. Serve with Compassion
27. Pray for a Cancer Cure
28. Thank God for His Gift of Peace
29. Take Courage in All Circumstances
30. Lean on God Always
Many of these daily themes in Daily Guideposts were the inspirations for my daily blogs. The end of the “Daily Devotions for Living by Faith” called These Days features three coloring pages. I will write about them tomorrow … telling about the way coloring can relieve stress.
As September ends and I send this book off to my grandson, I thank God for the people who write these daily messages – and for the way in which they inspire my life. I hope they inspire yours today, too. Thank you for sharing! God bless you!
See ya tomorrow
LAMPS: A special series of Top Life Lessons and Guideposts ❤️
Thanks for your warm visit, friends!
Till our next run, here’s embracing valuable life lessons with you! ❤️